I had previously watched a video similar in theme to this piece(which I will find and re-post shortly after this) about the actresses in Hollywood being compromised of the same small group of women who play the part of multiple actresses and musicians. (e.g. Kristen Bell vs. Avril Lavigne, Elle Fanning vs. Cara Delevigne). PREVIOUS POST ON ACTRESSES
There are actually only 9 men in Hollywood
1. There’s something weird going on with the men in Hollywood.
Anthony Harvey / Getty Images
This is allegedly James McAvoy AND Luke Evans. Allegedly.
2. Like, a lot of them are the same man??
This is supposedly Orlando Bloom and Luke Evans, but they don’t convincingly pass as separate human beings.
3. Maybe there’s a large cloning facility in the Hollywood Hills producing reliably compelling lead actors in gigantic spawning tanks.
Because, honestly, this can’t be nature’s work.
4. Do you think there’s actually just a shortage of men so they’re just using the same ones and hoping we won’t notice?
Jason Kempin / Valerie Macon / Getty Images / BuzzFeed
5. Or perhaps Hollywood simply only employs identical twins?
Gregg DeGuire / Munawar Hosain / Getty Images / BuzzFeed
6. Although triplets are acceptable too, clearly.
Frederick M. Brown / Jamie McCarthy / Getty Images / BuzzFeed
This is supposedly three different people, named Zac Efron, Chace Crawford, and Ian Somerhalder.