Steven Greer’s Disclosure Project and CSETI Scams
By. Joel van der Reijden | isgp-studies.com
Originally this page was just a basic 2006 archive page of ISGP focused on Steven Greer’s book Hidden Truth, Forbidden Knowledge. Because this page is relatively popular when it comes to online searches on Steven Greer, it has now been merged with ISGP’s biography on Steven Greer that could be found in ISGP’s Cult of National Security Trolls, an article about the Coast to Coast AM radio show. The biography here of Greer was much clearer and instantly explains why he is an utter and complete scam artist, similar to virtually every other Coast to Coast AM guest.
If readers would like to get a decent sense of what information to trust on UFOs, I can only recommend ISGP’s UFO newspaper archive. The only thing you’re going to get outside of this archive is complete and utter BS. There’s no such thing as an online UFO research community: 99.99% is security state and superclass disinformation pushing stories of Grays, reptilians, alien abductions, implants, crop circles, flying saucer crashes, ancient aliens, intergalactic space wars, and bogus sightings. Steven Greer is one of the more important cogs in this network, but there’s a whole army standing right besides him.
Summary of Steven Greer and Disclosure Project hoaxes
Steven Greer is the founder and head of the Disclosure Project and CSETI. He has appeared dozens of time on the scammy Coast to Coast AM radio show since about 1994.
A first point of interest is the strange contact between Steven Greer and neocon CIA director and top superclass member James Woolsey very early on in 1993:
- Letter from John Petersen, Diane Petersen, James Woolsey and Suzanne Woolsey to Steven Greer, dated September 16, 1999: “It has just come to the attention of the four of us that you have, without giving any of us the opportunity to comment, published a distorted account of a dinner party of some six years ago at which the four of us, you, and your wife were seated together. In the introduction to your book, Extraterrestrial Contact, published earlier this year you portray this dinner party conversation during which the four of us listened to your views and politely asked questions as a “briefing” with a “cover story.” You further assert that Mr. and Mrs. Woolsey reported a UFO sighting to you and agreed with your views. You include specific alleged quotations from them. None of this is accurate. You have portrayed politeness as acquiesceance and questions as affirmations. Your conduct in this manner contravenes both accuracy and simple manners.” (Photocopy of document)
There are literally numerous reasons why Greer should be considered a con artist. I’m sure there are many more problems to find, but these are the ones I ran into over the years:
- Greer is best friends with David Wilcock, a long-time Coast to Coast AM guest who is considered the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce and with that the reincarnation of “Ra-Ta”, the half God who supposedly built the Great Pyramid in 10,500 B.C. – which most definitely is not the case.
- Greer has used very unreliable witnesses. Clifford Stone, for example, was already a source for the bizarre John Lear and Linda Howe in the 1980s. Probably the best example is Dr. Fred Bell, who appears under the alias “Dr. B.” in the Disclosure Project briefing document. It makes me wonder, is it Dr. Bell or Dr. Greer who decided to keep the name “Fred Bell” out of the Disclosure Project briefing document? In the document “Dr. B.” is described as “a scientist and engineer who has worked on top-secret projects almost all his life.” What is left out is that Dr. Bell has been somewhat prominent in California’s New Age circuit since the 1980s (selling his super-overpriced “hat pyramids” and “Pleiadean” receptor necklaces), and that Dr. Bell claims to be a Pleiadean contactee, that we are all going to die in 2012, that no-757 hit the Pentagon, and that Gray aliens eat humans dissolved in acid. At the very least Greer would normally consider this last point to be pure disinformation, but somehow did think Dr. Bell – who certainly knows his physics, engineering, chemistry, and biology – was credible enough to be a Disclosure Project witness. Very strange.
- Robert O. Dean is another perfect example of an unreliable Disclosure Project witness. In January 1996 Laurance Rockefeller (1001 Club), Claiborne Pell (Pilgrims) and C.B. Scott Jones were lobbying congress to grant congressional immunity to Robert Dean, who they claimed was willing to speak out about UFO secrecy. During his later Disclosure Project testimony he talked about the “Alien Contact Intelligence Organization” (ACIO) and about “Cosmic Top Secret” being 38 levels above regular Top Secret, both being complete and utter nonsense (Cosmic Top Secret is NATO’s standard Top Secret classification and there are no 38 levels above Top Secret). Dean also appeared on Coast to Coast AM on: 1/5/98, 1/7/98, 5/7/98, 9/5/99, 9/19/00, 1/26/01, 05/21/03 and 06/25/05. Later on he spread stories about the Anunnaki (of C2C AM’s Zecharia Sitchin) and passed around a NATO document on different alien species that turned out to be completely bogus.
- Quickly skipping through Steven Greer’s 2013 Sirius film, it’s hard to even find a single semi-reliable aspect:
- Greer is extensively pushing the idea that an ancient mummified fetus or newly-born child in reality is an “ET being.” How often have we seen these type of scams come by in the UFO world?
- A video is shown of UFOs creating a crop circle, which in reality is a relatively well-known hoax of John Whaley, a video effects specialist. The film was shot near Oliver’s Castle in the UK. Whaley’s group filmed the field, made the crop circle, with Whaley later applying a basic fade-over effect and inserting the UFO lights. Greer should be fully aware of this, because crop circle “researcher” Colin Andrews, a close friend of Greer, was the target of the hoax back in the 1990s. Andrews is a huge scam artist himself, and suspected of having created his own hoaxes in coordination with Steven Greer and possibly even the Circlemakers.org group in the early 1990s (behind the scenes, hoaxers, “researchers”, organized skeptics and overt and covert circle making groups have all been working together). In the Sirius video at 16 minutes in, Greer’s CSETI team can also be seen playing an old audiotape of Colin Andrews that supposedly captured the sound of supernatural being that approached Andrews’ team while sitting in a crop circle at night. Critics have claimed that in reality it is a Grasshopper Warbler, a bird commonly found in Britain’s crop fields. And it must be said, it sounds exactly like a Grasshopper Warbler.
- The supposed Black Triangle UFO photograph has been included. The hoaxer of that (amazing-looking) photo has come out in recent years and we can be virtually certain that it is a hoax indeed.
- An old painting is shown that supposedly depicts two balls of light “UFOs” with inhabitants. In reality the two balls of light in the painting, which comes from the Byzantine empire, are well-known symbolic depictions of the sun and moon, of the Old and New Testament, or Mary (female; Moon) and Jesus (male; Sun). A number of related images, discussed in the same link, are also shown.
- In the same segment the Indian “Vimana” myth is once again brought forward. This also is a total hoax, based on fictional translations of a few sentences of completely disjointed segments of the Mahabharata. This controversy is discussed in-depth in ISGP’s article on Graham Hancock’s ancient aliens/gods disinformation efforts.
- At some point, the film perpetuates the myth that trillions of Pentagon dollars have been diverted into black programs, most likely to develop space vehicles. This actually is a very questionable claim, introduced by an even more very questionable individual, primarily Catherine Austin Fitts: the elite Dillon, Read & Co. banker, Bush, Sr. administration official under national security superclass member Jack Kemp, Coast to Coast AM regular, shadowy 9/11 Truth director, and Mike Ruppert associate. The missing trillions of the Pentagon – a well-known issue – are discussed in ISGP’s Special Access Programs article.
- Many Disclosure Projects / Coast to Coast AM con artists (Cayce/”Ra Ta”-incarnate David Wilcock and such) have been included in the film, but I haven’t had time to analyze it in-depth. The above issues are just the first things I noticed while skipping through it.
- On June 22, 2008, Paracast hosts Gene Steinberg and David Biedny finally asked Greer some real questions. This interview clearly showed some more peculiar aspects of Greer’s personality, among them:
- Greer can be incredibly condescending, especially when questioned.
- Greer just talks, and talks, and talks, and is very hard to shut up for even one moment so a follow-up question can be asked. At one point he even says to the hosts “don’t interrupt me” and rambles on. In my opinion, at that point Greer wasn’t particularly rationally refuting the claim that some abduction cases appear to have been rather malevolent.
- Greer doesn’t do a good job of explaining why participants of CSETI contact events have to sign non-disclosure agreements when it comes to photographs and video material. First Greer is worried that certain members of the contact group may not want these materials out; then he states he’s worried individual group members are going to copyright and sell the material. An argument follows about these copyright laws in which one of the hosts – who has some experience in this field – explains to Greer that it’s perfectly possible to allow persons to share their videos but not allow them to sell them for profit. Obviously the host is right here. And certainly it is quite strange that at the present moment (virtually) no videos about the CSETI contact events are available for download anywhere while CSETI events are supposed to be incredibly spectacular, judging from the words of Steven Greer.
- At one point during the interview, one of the hosts says he has a close, personal friend who is extremely wealthy and has become interested in Greer’s Orion Project, which is trying to raise 3 million dollars to build and market a free energy device. The host explains that his friend would hardly blink even at spending 30 million dollars, but that it is always important to know who exactly is involved in a project. The host, more or less acting as a proxy for his friend, rightly tells Greer that the information on the Orion website is too vague to make it of real interest to any potential big funders, and asks for some additional information on the persons who would be putting together such a device. Interestingly, Greer doesn’t embrace this potentially huge opportunity to get all his funding problems out of the way. Instead of taking the host’s word for it and scheduling a meeting with this wealthy businessman, he insults the host by questioning no less than four times if he actually has this wealthy friend. Greer’s additional explanations on who’s involved in the Orion Project, as always, leave much to be desired. This just shows that Greer either is a total retard when it comes to spotting business opportunities, or he has never been interested in actually putting together a free energy device.
- In late December 2008 and early January 2009 it was possible to read the following message on the Disclosure Project website: “December 19, 2008 – Dr. Greer felt it was important to release this important document now. January 1995 Strategic Studies Institute document describing a plan to control citizens through physical and psychological means including contrived/hoaxed UFO abductions, drugs, holograms, and psychotronics. Note: RMA = Revolution in Military Affairs. Click the following links to read: First page Second page” The Disclosure Project only uploaded two pages of this “document”, which beared the name Strategic Studies Institute. Although this partial document was announced as being a really big and totally new revelation, it actually is anything but that. Here’s why:
- The “document” had already been available to the public for many years at Mindcontrolforums.com, although the paper never spread beyond this page.
- The “Document” is not at all an official document written by the Strategic Studies Institute, as the Disclosure Project stated. It actually was a fictional scenario written by Julianne McKinney, a former army intelligence officer and an activist against the abuse of microwave and other electronic weaponry. McKinney’s not-too-rational scenario was preceded by another slightly irrational letter. It’s from this document that Greer picked up the word “stagecraft” and some other inspiration.
- Greer is close to members of the Anglo-American Establishment. He’s been to the ranch of Laurance Rockefeller where he was brought into contact with the Clintons, he’s always talking about globalization, the effects of global warming, and his adventures at the United Nations. Greer also vaguely claimed to know about the interest of the Rockefellers, the Rothschilds, Peter G. Peterson, Maxwell Rabb, and Prince Philip in the UFO subject and the Disclosure Project. Each and every person or family mentioned here is part of the Anglo-American Establishment (they have all been Pilgrims Society members).
- It appears that Greer has been in contact with Maurice Strong, a close associate of Laurance Rockefeller, the Rothschilds, Al Gore – not to mention that Strong was on the advisory board of the Institute for Noetic Sciences of astronaut Edgar Mitchell, Greer’s old Disclosure Project ally and equally scammy Coast to Coast AM guest. In 1978 Maurice Strong established the Baca Ranch in the San Luis Valley. In 1988 he founded the Manitou Foundation here wih Laurance Rockefeller. Maurice Strong also set up a Baha’i center here with representatives of numerous religions from around the world. Related or not, the San Luis Valley was the location of the first reported cattle mutilation in October 1967 (a seemingly obvious but complex psy-op). It also was a center of UFO activity in the 1970s. In the 1990s Steven Greer, a Baha’i follower, and his CSETI project, which was partly funded by Laurance Rockefeller, was also very active at Maurice Strong’s Baca Ranch and surrounding area. Christopher O’Brien’s San Luis Valley event logs:“199. Fri November 5, 1993 8:30 pm – 9:00 pm MA1 Dr. Steven Greer, Sherri Adamialk and Marc Barrish see formation of lights 4 miles south of Fairplay, CO. Lights form into geometric shapes, perform non-ballistic movements. Park County (CSETI/O’Brien) … 200. *Sun November 7, 1993, 1:45 am (7 before NM) CE1 2 witnesses see 12′ craft 35 feet off Road T. A 3rd witness also sees a smaller orb. Duration 4-5 seconds. Saguache County (CSETI/O’Brien) … 254. Thur May 5, 1994 at 8:00 am, Baca Grande Development MA1 ( ) While in the Baca to conduct a CSETI training session, Dr. Steven Greer observed “a bright silver sphere” hovering over the Sangres while jogging. The object did not leave a vapor trail. The object hovered silently for “several minutes” before heading east over the mountains. Saguache County (Greer/O’Brien) … 417. *Sun June 16, 1996 at 2:00 am Baca Grande Grants MA1 ( ) CSETI has sightings out over Valley Saguache County (O’Brien) … 418. 4:00 am Baca Chalets CSETI has sightings during training session. Saguache County (CSETI) … 419. 2:45 am Baca Grants CSETI has sightings during training session. Saguache County (CSETI) … 553. Baca Grande Development UNCONFIRMED Saguache County (CSETI) CSETI training group may have experienced [an] anomalous event(s). … 558. Wed June 10, 1998 at 10:20 pm Road T, across from Baca Ranch, Crestone Saguache County (ISUR) AN1 … Light was CSETI’s Laser being used during a training session.”
- Equally interesting is Greer’s talk about the worldwide policy group that oversees the UFO secrecy. According to Greer, about two-thirds of this group approves of disclosure, although there’s a small, but very influential and violent minority that wants to keep things secret. As usual, Greer hasn’t spelled out the story, but it’s interesting to note that Greer has been attacking a number of traditional opponents of the dominant liberal establishment: key neoconservatives as Donald Rumsfeld and Dick Cheney, the Mormons, and reactionary elements in the Vatican(-Paneuropa network).
- His spiritual/remote viewing stories don’t make that much sense here and there. Remote viewers slamming into alien spacecraft is just one curious example from his book Hidden Truth, Forbidden Knowledge, which is discussed in detail here.
- Greer continually teases his public with little nuggets of seemingly new information. However, he never lays out the full story, nor does he mention how this information came to him (“witness A said this, witness B said this, we checked this and found out that, etc.”).
- Greer has been talking about finding a free energy device for about two decades now. Occasionally he claims to be on the verge of a breakthrough, but ultimately things never seem to go anywhere. He has also never explained how his team would be able to protect the scientists in question, as, according to his own words, the rogue group involved in UFO back-engineering is in the possession of incredibly advanced “consciousness-linked” monitoring equipment, as per his book Hidden Truth, Forbidden Knowledge.
- Greer’s Disclosure Project with its hundreds of witnesses would be incredibly vulnerable to disinformation, especially when information is not being carefully checked (or put aside until it can be verified). New witnesses can have all the credentials in the world, but who says they are telling the truth? It is perfectly possible that the Disclosure Project has been targeted by a long-term disinformation campaign involving at least several dozen witnesses, all of them backing up aspects of each other’s stories. Greer’s explanation as per his book Hidden Truth, Forbidden Knowledge that he is remote viewing many of his future witnesses is not particularly reassuring. Update: It’s clear at this point that all of Greer’s witnesses are intelligence assets and disinformers.
- Some of Greer’s information sounds quite spectacular. However, the more reliable aspects of it have already been discussed in the past and Greer seldom gives credit. One example is the December 1991 document entitled ‘memorandum of the Task Force of Greater CIA openness to the Director of Central Intelligence’ which included a passage about the CIA’s continued cooperation with the media. It’s on the Disclosure Project website and Greer frequently mentions it in his lectures as something members of his team have brought to light. He forgets to mention, however, that it was the Washington Post who quoted from this document in 1992 (April 23, 1992, Washington Post, ‘CIA Report On Openness Classified Secret’). Another example from 2006: Greer publicly stated that a top-level SETI scientist had confirmed to the Disclosure Project that SETI had received multiple extraterrestrial signals, but that these signals were soon jammed by U.S. intelligence agencies. True or not, few people know that already in 1990 Pulitzer prize winning author Howard Blum – who has written for the New York Times and was acquainted with Seymour Hersh (but is still a disinformer/con artist) – had reported something similar in his book Out There. Blum received this information from Jonathan Thompson, the executive secretary to President Bush’s Science Advisor. The scientist in question, however, denied ever having said that to Thompson and immediately tried to put an end to the conversation. A considerable amount of material is described in Blum’s book that is today associated with the Disclosure Project. Blum already described the quick reaction teams of Projects Moon Dust and Blue Fly that were to “recover or perform field exploration of unidentified flying objects…” (quote from a forged “official” document). Blum also described Joint Chief documents in which they were worried that the increase in UFO sightings above national security sites were preparations for an alien invasion. Out of these fears not only grew Projects Moon Dust and Blue Fly, but also Project Saint and Project Blue Gemini, which allegedly were about tracking and killing UFOs. Greer adds a lot to this older information, which basically comes down to piling shit on top of each other.
Archive for 2006
A few months ago I did a review on Steven Greer‘s book ‘Hidden Truth, Forbidden Knowledge‘ and identified most of the names Greer had changed. In this update three others will be identified, including the “descendant of James Jesus Angleton.” Also, at about the time the first review on ‘Hidden Truth, Forbidden Knowledge’ was written, “General T.E.” and the alleged “slippery shadowy-op psychiatrist” turned up at a very interesting place.
|Name in book||Real name (as thought by ISGP)||How sure|
|General T.E. [p. 82-85, 99]||Gen. Albert Stubblebine||Near 100%|
|Col. MK [p. 82, 133]||Col. John Alexander||Near 100%|
|W.B. [p. 88, 116]||Robert Bigelow||Near 100%|
|“slippery shadowy-op psychiatrist” [p. 82-83]||Rima Laibow||About 55%|
|C.B. Scott Jones [p. 99]||C.B. Scott Jones||100%|
|Laurance Rockefeller [p. 98, 101-102]||Laurance Rockefeller||100%|
|“Woman in Red” [p. 98]||Marie Galbraith||Near 100%|
|“Bruce”[p. 98]||Evan Galbraith||Near 100%|
|Mr. X [p. 99-100]||Dr. John Mack||About 65%|
|Prince S.A. [p. 128-130]||Hans Adam II von Liechtenstein||Near 100%|
The names that were identified on July 1. Although the Disclosure Project (probably as a formality) asked to remove these names, at least some people working with Greer do privately support it.
The week after the article on Greer’s book was done, I came across the new conspiracy movie One Nation Under Siege. You can imagine my thoughts when I read the names Rima Laibow and general Albert Stubblebine. They are part of the military intelligence group that completely destroyed the UFO community in the 1980s and 1990s. Now Stubblebine seems to be out on doing the same with the 9/11 Truth community. Of all the good questions that can be asked about 9/11, Stubblebine, a former head of Military Intelligence, only decides to discuss the theory that the hole in the Pentagon is too small for a 757 to have crashed. I’m just watching it again, his testimony is absolutely hilarious.
The producer and director of One Nation Under Siege is William Lewis. In his film he only lets us hear a few general statements about 9/11 that in themselves mean nothing. Just before Stubblebine appears on the screen, Lewis talks about how a 757 could never have hit the Pentagon. Von Kleist, the pod person, backs him up on that, of course. Then after Stubblebine is done, Lewis has the nerve to claim there’s also evidence that no United Airlines and American Airlines hit the World Trade Center. He repeats the completely discredited claim of Mark Burnback and even says there were “numerous other eyewitness” who made similar statements. Of course, he doesn’t let us hear these statements as they simply don’t exist (besides one or two that have been completely taken out of context). Same with his assertion that there were many people who claimed a small plane hit the Pentagon. In reality there were only two and not one claimed to have seen a missile or a Global Hawk.
Now, I hardly claim authority on any issue, but I definitely claim some with the Pentagon crash. I still regard my article, which was first published in early 2005, as the most extensive in refuting all “evidence” that something else than a 757 might have hit the Pentagon. I sent the article to most of the prominent 9/11 researchers. Some agreed, usually from the start, but most said (if they even replied) they disagreed without ever refuting any of the points made. These researchers just ignore the article and keep blabbing their theories to their audience. Biggest wake up call I ever had. This doesn’t mean we have to stop asking for the Pentagon videos, but building theories on non-existent evidence isn’t exactly the smartest thing to do.
Back to One Nation again. Rima Laibow is the wife of general Albert Stubblebine. In his film Wilson forgets to mention her background of building the Alien Abduction movement. Here’s a repeat of the biography that had been compiled earlier:
“[Laibow] organized several quite-exclusive TREAT conferences in the following years, which mainly focused on alien abductions and finding out the details through remote viewing. Col. John Alexander [Mentioned in Greer’s book] was a program director of at least some of these conferences. Gen. Albert Stubblebine, Ed Dames, Dr. Stephan Schwartz, Jack Houck, Dr. Craig Jensen were some of the people speaking at these conferences. As usual, Ed Dames, a PSI-TECH board member told some amazingly creepy stories about hibernating aliens and their genetic experimentations. Interestingly, it has been reported that Laibow has claimed to be an abductee herself. Previously associated with Budd Hopkins. In the summer of 1991, C.B. Scott Jones [Mentioned in Greer’s book; Naval Intelligence; vice president US Psychotronics Association; associate of Hans Adam von Liechtenstein, who was mentioned in Greer’s book] and Laibow were planning a yachting excursion together with Col. John Alexander to investigate anomalies in the Bahamas. Laibow, Stubblebine, ufologist Victoria Lacas (wife of John Alexander), and Jones toured Europe and the Soviet Union, where they established a prodigious UFO/Psi network. Married Gen. Albert Stubblebine at some point. She is the architect, along with her husband, Gen. Stubblebine III, of AEGIS, of a comprehensive Homeland Security private initiative, to increase effectiveness and costs of the organization [don’t know what it means, here] . On the board of Canadian Submarine Technologies, Inc. Doesn’t agree at all with Steven Greer’s and Helmut Lammer’s theories of MILABs, or military-induced “alien” abductions. According to Lammer, she has misstated a lot of his work.”
Update, Oct. 9: Just looked into AEGIS again, because I ran into a corporation with that name just recently while doing the bio of mr. black op, Evan Hineman. If that’s a reference to the Aegis Research Corporation, “a leading provider of enterprise protection strategies and technical services to the federal national security community”, then its one of the many black ops beltway bandits out there. It was taken over by ManTech and its National Security Solutions Group (NSSG) in 2002, temporarily headed by Hineman. Armitage, the associate of Ted Shackley in importing CIA drugs from the Golden Triangle, appeared on the board of ManTech in 2005. If Stubblebines’ Aegis is not a reference to Aegis Research, then it’s still worthwhile to note that Stubblebine and Laibow have also been accused of spreading disinformation on the Codex Alimentarius and the alternative health community, the issue Laibow is talking about in One Nation.
Seriously, what does a person like Laibow have to do in Lewis’ video? And what does this say about Stubblebine’s support for the no-757-at-Pentagon theory? He isn’t the only one by the way. Earlier, I reported about former CIA pilot John Lear, who also claimed no 757 could have hit the Pentagon. He did this at Coast to Coast while talking about alien devices on the moon that capture the souls of humans when they die. Lear was part of the tiny club that completely trashed UFO research in the late 1980s and early 1990s.
There’s another coincidence pertaining to One Nation that adds to the confusion. Check out Out There TV – Episode 223, a conspiracy program straight from the twilight zone. At some point Lewis says: “The psychotronic generators are probably there in the cell towers right now… I have interviewed a few people from the KGB who would say that they built them and sold them to the US.” Not really the smartest way to promote your movie, most people would think. And why the KGB? It would be interesting to know for example what Stubblebine, the actor in Lewis’ documentary, was involved with at the BDM Corporation (a long story). Or what Col. John Alexander, a friend of both Laibow and Stubblebine, was doing at Los Alamos with his psychotronic research department. Let’s recap a bit who Col. Alexander is:
“Commanded Special Forces “A” Teams in Vietnam and Thailand 1966-1969. His teams are said to have been involved in Project Phoenix terror campaign. Supposedly received a Ph.D. in Thanatology, a study of the social and emotional aspects surrounding death… Both [Alexander and Stubblebine] have been interested in creating an elite soldier with very powerful paranormal abilities. Director of PSI-TECH, together with Major Ed Dames (who cranks out doom scenario after doom scenario these days), at the time Gen. Stubblebine was its chairman. Director of non-lethal weapons testing at Los Alamos in the 1980s. Organized and chaired five major conferences on non-lethal weapons. Task Force member of the CFR’s 1995 Nonlethal Technologies Independent Task Force Report. JASON scientist Richard L. Garwin, and Richard “Prince of Darkness” Perle [a good friend of Brian Crozier, former head of Le Cercle] were two other members of the CFR’s task force… Important scientist at NIDS, which was founded in 1995, and a close associate of its owner and president, the shadowy Las Vegas (Nevada) businessman Robert Bigelow [Mentioned in Greer’s book]. Married Victoria Lacas (Alexander), [who] has been photographed having dinner with John’s friend, Edward Teller… Great supporter of using advanced technologies to create a “safe” police state…. a lot more “
As you already read, colonel John Alexander was Stubblebine’s close associate in the UFO community and was also a member of Military Intelligence. In the 1980s, Alexander was head of non-lethal weapons research testing at Los Alamos, doing unknown research on psychotronic weaponry. He liaised with the CFR and the US Global Strategy Council. The USGSC, which was loaded with right wing Moonie supporters from all branches of the intelligence community and the military, was primarily interested in two things: promoting the Star Wars program and developing non-lethal weapons. The Stars Wars program was later accused of being a bogus front operation to redirect funds to black programs, which largely had to do with the development of non-lethal weapons. Edward Teller, a good friend of Alexander, was among the early members of the USGSC and relentlessly promoted the Star Wars program. Bobby Ray Inman was another early member of the USGSC. We’ll come across Teller and Inman again in a moment.
Believe it or not, General Stubblebine and Colonel Alexander should even be under investigation for possible involvement in 9/11. Jon Ronson investigated their First Earth Battalion project, in which they allegedly tried to create an invincible soldier with paranormal powers. Ronson contacted one of the people connected to this project who referred him to “the most First Earth Battalion guy” he knew, which turned out to be a martial arts instructor in Florida, Bert Rodriguez. Heller described Rodriguez as “Spiritual is the wrong word. He’s occultic. He’s like a walking embodiment of death. He can stop you at a distance. He can influence physical events just with his mind. If he catches your attention he can stop you without touching you.” This might sound impossibe, but these stories can also be heard in Ninjutsu, for example. The thing is that even 10th or 11th dans, who as far as I remember only receive training in Japan by only one instructor, are struggling with attaining this kind of influence. Anyway, the important point here is that one of Rodriguez’ reported students was Ziad Jarrah, who shared some of his teachings with Marwan al-Shehhi. Jarrah, the alleged pilot of Flight 93, trained at Rudi Dekkers’ Venice airport, just as Marwan al-Shehhi, the alleged pilot of Flight 175 and the right-hand man of Mohammed Atta. Atta was the alleged terrorist ringleader and pilot of Flight 11. The connections of the hijackers and Rudi Dekkers to shady international intelligence and drug cartels have been documented by Daniel Hopsicker. Maybe it’s nothing, maybe it’s everything. I wanted to read Ronson’s book before doing this update. However, I accidentally ordered in it from England and the past few months nothing arrives anymore what I order from England. Have to reorder from the US some day.
So, without taking it any further, it’s obvious there is something very strange going on here with One Nation Under Siege and General Stubblebine. The movie is quite decent and doesn’t go into 9/11 a whole lot. It mostly deals with the loss of freedom the American people are experiencing, which is a good subject. However, the only advantage the film has over older Alex Jones movies is the more accessible way in which the matter is presented; there’s nothing new to be found. Also, it’s a typical Christian Conservative “blame the liberal left” kind of movie. But it still teaches the basic lessons.
Now the update on Greer’s book ‘Hidden Truth, Forbidden Knowledge’. Here are the new names (well, three of them):
|Name in book||Real name (as thought by ISGP)||How sure|
|Edward Teller [p. 186]||Edward Teller||100%|
|Admiral Harry Trane [p. 183]||Admiral Harry D. Train II||100%|
|Admiral Y.N. [p. 186]||Admiral Bobby Ray Inman||Near 100%|
|James Jesus Angleton descendent||James “Jim” Angleton, Jr.||About 70%, but doesn’t really matter anymore in this case|
|Black ops person who presents himself as a UFO researcher and picture analyst [p. 194]||James “Jim” J. Dilettoso||Near 100%|
Below you can see how these conclusions were reached. More in depth biographies, accompanied by names from other sources, will be provided with a future article on this subject (which will probably take a long time).
|Edward Teller||Identified by name Member of the Manhattan Project. Co-founder of the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory. Pushed for the development of fusion weapons. Member of the US Global Strategy Council that pushed the development of non-lethal weapons and the Star Wars program. Teller was one of most important promoters of Star Wars, which was later accused of having served as a bogus front program to divert funds into black projects mainly having to do with the development of psychotronic weapons. Friend of Col. John Alexander, the Army’s top psychotronic researcher and someone involved in the civilian UFO community. According to Greer, Teller was involved for a long time in MJ-12 and-or successor groups.|
|Harry D. Train II||Identified by name, although misspelled Born in 1927. Son of Admiral Harold Cecil Train. BS from the US Naval Academy in 1949. Commander of the Cruiser-Destroyer Flotilla 8 in 1971-1972. Director of international security affairs at the East Asia and Pacific Region Office of the Assistant Secretary Defense 1972-1973. Director of the Systems Analysis Division at the Office of the Chief Naval Operations 1973-1974. Director of the joint staff at the Joint Chiefs of Staff 1974-1977. Commander of the US 6th Fleet, Naval Forces Europe, 1976-1978. Promoted to Admiral in 1978. Commander in chief of the US Atlantic Fleet and supreme allied commander of the Atlantic 1978-1982. Atlantic Command is part of NATO. Merle Shane McDow, who worked under Admiral Train at a top security department at Atlantic Command, testified to the Disclosure Project that sometime around May 1981 a UFO appeared on the US East Coast which did circles around the interceptor jets. Train turned out to be completely unprepared for this encounter at the time. The next year Train retired and became one of the major community leaders (business and politics) in the Hampton Roads/Norfolk area, next to the locally very influential businessman Henry Clay Hofheimer II. He already met with these businessmen during his time as head of Atlantic Command. Train became manager of SAIC’s division in Hampton Roads in 1986 and never left. Joined IDA. Joined a host of other technology and regular business companies. Member of the United States Commission on National Security that warned for a 9/11 type attack. To prevent such an attack a “Homeland Security Agency” had to be set up. Greer says he has evidence that Train is/was involved in overseeing certain USAPs.|
|Bobby Ray Inman||Hints by Greer about the Admiral Y.N.’s identity:|
1) He’s an admiral
2) Involved with MJ-12 or similar group
3) Friend of Barry Goldwater
4 ) Held several very high government positions
5) “… and, from one of those [high government] positions, [Inman] went on to be one of the chief people at [SAIC]”
6) Admiral Train is identified by name in Greer’s book Inman is an Admiral (1). Bob Oechsler gave evidence in the 1980s that Inman was a person involved in some kind of MJ-12 type operation (2). Admiral Hill-Norton and Timothy Good picked up on that. In the early 1980s, Goldwater campaigned for Inman to be instated as DCI. Instead, Reagan picked Casey. (3). Director ONI; director DIA; deputy director CIA; director NSA (4). November 2005, Hustler Magazine, ‘UFOs: What the Government Really Knows’: “Admiral Bobby Ray Inman, who went from head of the National Security Agency to the board of SAIC – which is one of the crown jewels of this covert entity – is a member [of the covert group].” (5) Director SAIC; director Wackenhut; member CFR since late 1970s; Trilateral Commission; spoke at Bohemian Grove in 2005; chairman “JPL Oversight Committee” for Mars missions , which was not supposed to exist. Update, Oct. 9: Doing a quick background check, it turned out that Inman already was a regular member of the Bohemian Grove in the early 1990s and almost certainly in the 1980s. Therefore he might well have been the person that told everyone at the Bohemian Grove in 2001 (after the Disclosure Project event in Washington) that he had been inside these black projects and there was nothing ET in it to be found. Greer was told this information by Y.H., “a European financier and hotelier”, about the only anonymous person in Greer’s book that hasn’t been identified… yet. It shouldn’t be to hard; not that many European members in the Bohemian Grove.
|James Angleton, Jr.||Hints by Greer about the J.J. Angleton descendent’s identity:|
1) Descendent of James Jesus Angleton
2) Very wealthy
3) Involved in the covert group Greer has been talking about Besides two daughters and a large US-Italian family, “James Charles Angleton of Los Angeles” is the only son of James Jesus Angleton, the famous spy chief, according to his 1987 obituary. Two anonymous grandchildren are also listed. There seems to be only one James C. Angleton in the US and today this person has a Law Office in Los Angeles. But is this the person Greer was talking about? Hard to tell, but there’s a much better choice anyway. Take James Angleton, Jr. from Miami, Florida. Are you ready? It took a while to find, but it turns out that a James “Jim” Angleton, Jr., of all the possibilities, is president of the Ted Shackley Miami chapter of the Association For Intelligence Officers (AFIO). Ted Shackley of course being the most controversial CIA spook in the history of the Agency, playing a key role in the heroin trade from the Golden Triangle to the US. The AFIO used to be called the Association of Former Intelligence Officers, but maybe they realized many intelligence agents never really retire. Anyway, directors of the national organization include George H.W. Bush, Gerald Ford, Frank Carlucci, Bobby Ray Inman, William H. Webster, and James Woolsey. But don’t think we’re done yet. The Ted Shackley Miami chapter has website on which you can find this (or this) page: The Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce
in association with
The Ted Shackley Miami Chapter of
The Association of Former Intelligence Officers
will host a luncheon meeting on: Wednesday, September 15th 
Radisson Hotel Miami
1601 Biscayne Boulevard
11:30 AM Registration Dr. Hal Puthoff
Director for the Institute for Advanced Studies at Austin
Science Advisor to NASA, Bigelow Aerospace
“Zero Point Energy by 2012”
Imagine running your Porsche on the energy from a single drop of water
or getting to your destination in 1/2 the time the Concorde takes
all without fossil fuel or pollution. & Dr. Edgar Mitchell
Apollo 14 Astronaut, the sixth NASA Astronaut to walk on the moon
Member of the Board of Directors for the National Institute for Discovery Science
“Man on the Moon”
What’s out there and what does it mean to human kind? AFIO & Chamber Members $55.00
Reservations Are Required!! Both Hal Puthoff and Edgar Mitchell are part of Robert Bigelow’s private research team, which has already been discussed in the last update. This particular meeting was postponed, but that doesn’t matter. As for now, I’ll place my bets on James Angleton, Jr. having told Greer about a compartmented group within NATO and the effect of the 2001 Disclosure Briefing in Washington. And otherwise, it would have been close family of his. You can mail him at Jim_Angleton@msn.com
|James J. “Jim” Dilettoso||Hints by Greer about this person’s identity:|
1) Involved in Black Ops
2) UFO researcher
3) Digital image analyst
4) Had a ranch in Arizona
5) On that ranch was a “safe house” in which a special forces guy, who had made a tape of a downed ET craft or an Alien Reproduction Vehicle, was sheltering. At some point two things happened: a finger was found in a baggy nailed to the mailbox and this person went missing. In what order isn’t known. The story of Dilettoso is absolutely hilarious and he has become one of my favorite characters in this strange world of ufology. The April 21-27, 1993 of the Phoenix New Times wrote about Dilettoso’s murky past. I’ll quote a few relevant passages below, but you should definitely read the whole article: “He worked for NASA out of a Phoenix office, and claims to have worked on top-secret projects for the agency out of Jet Propulsion Laboratories (JPL) in Pasadena (1). Other former NASA employees have confirmed that claim, but calls to JPL to verify it sound like Monty Python routines: “Who do you think he is? Do you think he’s telling the truth? I’m not going to tell you…” “In the mid-1980s, Dilettoso still worked for NASA, running an information center out of his own Computer Graphics Lab (3) at ASU’s downtown computer institute. He shared space with ASU because he had helped obtain a Cray Supercomputer for the ASU center… “He could make sounds come out of the computer that shouldn’t have been there.” Berg remembers. “One night I went to see him and he had this graphics program he had developed (3). All of a sudden, on a PC, he’s demonstrating the ability to run interactive graphics that the rest of the world hadn’t been able to do yet. I went away wondering why he could figure that out with no formal training and no one else could. He just did it.”” “”He’s fun to be around,” says Michael Malin, a NASA scientist whom Dilettoso consulted while analyzing photographs of UFOs (2). “He’s not at all crazy, but about half of what he says is bullshit and half of it is probably not far from the truth. The problem is trying to figure out which is which. He does tend to get involved in more fanciful notions than you or I.”” “The cast of characters that wander in and out of his home and his studio are equally peculiar: a retired Air Force colonel who has the walk and affect of a spook (1); a blind TV director who has a show about UFOs. Jeff Harris, chief sound engineer for a major Hollywood recording studio, recalls going to Dilettoso’s ranch (4) to meet a former Navy SEAL who claimed he had guarded alien spacecraft. “When I got there, the man had his ear pressed up against the wall to hear if anyone was coming. He had weapons strapped all up and down his legs,” Harris says. (5)” “Dilettoso keeps current with every government conspiracy to cover up UFO research that “would change the meaning of life.” (2) His girlfriend, Susan Gordon, claims to he a UFO contactee and lectures nationwide as to whether extraterrestrials are really angels.” Dilettoso was recruited by retired Air Force Colonel Wendell Stevens in 1977 to do photo analyses on the Billy Meier case (3). Stevens was a founding director of the International UFO Congress in 1991, which still exists today. Part of the International UFO Congress’ network is the website of Dilettoso: Alienzoo.com (it even uses the same image for the button you click to buy stuff). Both websites look good, but have this classic non-serious design; and looking at the meetings International UFO Congress it seems this small crowd can go on for another 20 years and it would hardly change a thing. Every researcher I see is doing his own little thing; and you don’t have a clue who to trust. I took the following extract from Alienzoo, which goes into the affair with the Special Forces guy. As usual, it’s a hilarious read, albeit with a tragic ending. January 31, 2000, Jim Dilettoso: “The first International UFO Congress convened in Tucson, Arizona, in November 1991, in the presence of… Omnec Onec from Venus… Omnec looked 35 but said she was 439… Since I was one of the event promoters, it was only fitting that Wendelle Stevens.s grandson Gem Cox (a former Navy sub-nuclear generator expert) and I would get the grand interview at my Flying Heart Ranch in Paradise Valley, Arizona (4). 80 acres of inspiration and paradise… John Conner was also staying (Shall I say hiding out?) at the ranch. Were it not for the diagonal 10-inch scar across his strikingly handsome face, one would never suspect that he was an AWOL Navy Seal, harboring the darkest secrets of Dulce and Area 51. He had been at my place for a few weeks already, and it was getting hot. He had photographs and videos of aliens working with military personnel. He had pictures of Bush and Cheney visiting the lower levels of Area 51, where he was a security officer – until they murdered his friend. So he said. To top it off, Conner vowed he was going to blow the whistle.” “Witnessing all of this was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity… Omnec believed that aliens were, like her, benevolent multi-dimensional beings who hungered for the advancement of the human race [like Dilettoso’s girlfriend]. She was open, optimistic, cultured, reverent. Conner, by contrast, believed that aliens were evil beings with a plan to take over Earth, with the help of a few well-placed government officials… When Conner and I spoke, which was usually about 8 p.m., we talked about the evidence he had from Area 51, proving that the highest levels of personnel in our government regularly came to visit the joint alien-U.S. military research lab. He said that aliens were working side-by-side with our scientists on flying machines, generators, genetic engineering, and more. And he had pictures and video. Omnec said it was all nonsense. Conner said she was a kook. … On Thanksgiving, we went out for dinner at my brother.s restaurant. Conner agreed to come with us, and this was first time he was leaving the ranch since he arrived. I locked the gate and we drove down the road. When we returned, I opened the gate, which had a plastic-bag pinned to it. Inside the house, when I opened the bag and found a severed female finger and a note, I knew it was time for Conner to leave. For some reason, Omnec left the same night.” Notice how the story seems to differ from the one written down in Greer’s book: “A covert op guy I know in Arizona [Dilettoso] acquired the Carp tape, where what appears to be either an alien reproduction vehicle or an actual ET craft went out of control and crash-landed near a military facility in Canada. During the retrieval operation, one of the special teams involved filmed the landed craft. The person who made this film was doing it clandestinely; it’s a very shaky film. I have it. It came to me with some photographs of what looked like some ET life forms. This film and the man who shot it [Dilettoso’s “John Conner”] made their way to a person who is black ops but presents himself as a concerned UFO researcher and digital image analyst. So he gave this person who made the film a ‘safe house’ on his ranch in Arizona. Well, I’m not sure that it was a safe house at all. One day, this ‘protector’ came back out to the ranch — and hammered to the mailbox of the ranch was a baggy with a finger in it, with a little piece of paper that said, “TWEP” — terminate with extreme prejudice [common term in assassinations]. They never found this person, and it is presumed that he was killed. The owner of the ranch told me this story.” Reading Greer’s account it seems “John Conner” just went missing some day with only his finger left in the mail. According to Dilettoso, John Conner was with him while they found this (female) finger, and Conner left after this event. But the most important aspect of this story is the video tape, as you can’t trust anything Dilettoso says. Greer says he has it. Why not release it? Then again, Dilettoso did special effects for movies, so it would be a never ending debate anyway. Maybe its best to forget the whole story, including Dilettoso.
One day this information will be used in a much more comprehensive article. More and more it seems to me that once you focus on names, very complete biographies, and in depth on the research of some key investigators, you should be able to create a lot of oversight in a relatively short article even in the field of ufology. Whatever it is, the UFO phenomenon is real. Just reading old newspaper clippings should convince anyone of that. But what’s happening on earth is actually far more interesting at this moment.
New article on Le Cercle, and the Paneurpa-Vatican network it emerged from, is almost done now. Has been underway for six months.
July 5, 2006 – Hidden Truth, Forbidden Knowledge: Dr. Greer’s new book
Part 2 – Involvement of bankers and royal families
If you’re still skeptical about the fact that there’s a semi-covert group out there that’s hell bent on establishing “global peace” as if there’s no tomorrow, or the fact that high level conspiracies for less-than-noble reasons occur on a regular basis, I recommend you skip this article. Following is a subject that goes beyond the globalist group, or themes like the movie ‘Syriana’. Whether the following is true or not has nothing to do with the fact that there’s a globalist group running world events from behind the scenes (albeit less monolithic than is usually thought).
Like his earlier books, in his biography ‘Hidden Truth, Forbidden Knowledge’ Steven Greer is talking about a subjects that is of interest to this site. What he’s basically doing is to describe the highest circles of power, which no one in the public domain has ever convincingly done. Although there’s much he hasn’t made public yet, there’s quite a bit of powerful information in his new book that I would like to discuss here.
|1994 Wrigley Mansion meeting|
According to his biography, Dr. Greer was invited to a conference at the Wrigley Mansion in Phoenix, Arizona in the winter of 1994. The discussion was about a possible disclosure
Wrigley Mansion, Phoenix, AZ
|of UFO information and making contact with ETs. The people who invited Greer were part of a rogue cell (compartmented group) within the larger control group. It seems that the people in this cell are more influential than the one that is interfacing with the civilian UFO community (in which General Albert Stubblebine (“Gen. T.E.”) and Colonel John Alexander (“Col. MK”) are leading members), as|
|Greer makes sure not to reveal their identities in his book. All he says about them is that their methods are “beyond dark” and that a number of “shadowy corporate people” were present, as well as a “prominent industrialist”.|
During the break, Greer was taken out onto the balcony by an unidentified person. This person, once again, tried to recruit Greer into his cell, and in the process gave him some interesting information. Greer put part of that conversation in chapter 16 of his book:
“Well, you know, if you want to be supported in this, just let us help you… we know you have platinum cards and gold cards. Just maximize all of them, every month: $50,000, $100,000, whatever. Get as many of them as you want. And give us the numbers. And since we run all the super computers that back up and monitor the banking system of the world, we’ll simply erase those account balances to zero as paid each month.”
“You know, we understand you’ve had this meeting with the CIA Director and are providing information to the President, but you need to know that those people don’t know anything, and they’re never going to know anything. You should understand that — well, you should be talking to people like us. The people dealing with this are people who do a lot of contract work for the government, under “Work For Others” -“WFO” – contracts. And you should be talking to certain think tanks. And you should be talking to certain religious orders and certain orders of Jesuit priests who have control over the technology transfer.” (Greer acknowledges that this person gave more information on who to talk to, but he didn’t put it in the book)
“I understand you’re going to Europe soon to meet with certain people connected to the British royal family… It so happens that, I’m going to be over there meeting with the Rothschilds and the people who control the Volvo Corporation and some of the other big industrial concerns, because they are working with us.”
“One of my friends, who’s really interested in what you’re doing, is one of the leaders of the Council on Foreign Relations, Ambassador Maxwell Rabb. Would you like to come to a meeting with him?… the Petersons are also working with me, and maybe we can get together with them.”
Realizing the controversial nature of the conversation, Greer adds: “This is a true story. I’m telling you, every word is true. Put me under any drug; hook me up to any
Wrigley Mansion, Phoenix, AZ
|machine. What I’m telling you is true.” The fact that the Rothschilds are mentioned shouldn’t be that much of surprise. Volvo is probably less expected. I have no idea who “controlled” (shareholders, CEO, or both?) the Volvo corporation in the turbulent 1993/1994 period, when a merger between Renault and Volvo fell|
apart due to an internal struggle at Volvo between its CEO and chairman, Pehr Gyllenhammar, and some of the board members and most important shareholders (whoever those were).
Gyllenhammar was the CEO of Volvo for a very long time, from 1971 to 1993, and chair since 1983. He was part of the Advisory Council of the Rockefeller’s Chase Manhattan Bank since 1972. Since then, he has been invited to leading positions at Kissinger Associates, Lazard Frères, and several divisions in the Rothschild network. Since Gyllenhammar has also been one of the most important builders of a united Europe, together with Etienne Davignon, ISGP already has a detailed bio of him available in the introduction article.
By 1994, however, the less-impressive Soren Gyll had become CEO of Volvo, next to the new, also not-too-impressive, chairman, Bert-Olof Svanholm. In 1997, Svanholm died while Gyll, supposedly, was forced to step down due to pressure from the board. Doesn’t sound like these two would classify as “controllers” of Volvo. But whoever “controlled” Volvo, it certainly wasn’t the Wallenbergs, as some might immediately suspect.
Update, July 17:
For what it’s worth, an email from Volvo:
end of 1994 the largest shareholders (>5% votes) were
 Fourth Swedish National Pension Fund – 7.9% votes, 4.9% capital
 Renault SA – 7.8% votes, 3.0% capital
 Sparbanken (Robur) savings funds – 6.4% votes, 5.0% capital
 SEB savings funds – 6.0% votes, 2.4% capital
end of 1995 the largest shareholders (>5% votes) were
 Fourth Swedish National Pension Fund – 7.9% votes, 4.7% capital
 Renault SA – 7.7% votes, 2.9% capital
 Sparbanken (Robur) savings funds – 6.5% votes, 5.0% capital
 SHB Pension Fund – 5.0% votes, 1.9% capital
At least two other names were mentioned by Greer’s conversation partner: Maxwell Rabb and the Petersons.
|Rabb has been working in the shadows of some very important people: the Pilgrims executive Henry Cabot Lodge and the alleged co-founder of MJ-12, James Forrestal. Forrestal was a very important banker at Dillon, Read & Co., the Pilgrims bank that had those business deals with Fritz Thyssen, next to Hjalmar Schacht the most important backer of Hitler. Interestingly, Rabb has long-time connections to the Italian-US mafia and|
|might also have been a major player in the so-called post-war Fascist International. His bio can be found here.|
|Pete Peterson, one of the four or five heads of the CFR since the end of WWII, is one of the largest globalist players in the world today, and one of the closest associates of David Rockefeller, Henry Kissinger, and Maurice Greenberg (AIG). All these people are busy with “opening up” China’s domestic market. Peterson is head of the Blackstone Group, a front company for US intelligence to launder money, according to some. It owned|
|the WTC7 mortgage since 2000, and Peterson, like many of his friends, now play a key role in rebuilding Lower Manhattan after the 9/11 attack. Peterson’s full bio can be found here. A shorter version can be found in the June 13 update, in which he was identified as a Pilgrims Society member.|
Other info given to Greer
Two years earlier, Greer also received some interesting information during the (failed) recruiting process in General T.E.’s (Albert Stubblebine) cell:
“General T.E. told me a number of things. For example, he said there were extraterrestrial craft and facilities underneath the surface of Mars and that covert projects had imaged them.He also privately told me about all kinds of assets that covert programs had that were advanced technologies- up to the level of what the ETs had. I was able to gather quite a bit of good information through the courtship that was being attempted.
[ISGP note: most likely all COMPLETE nonsense. The “covert projects” are probably Stubblebine’s remote viewers who claimed the same things on Art Bell’s Coast to Coast AM, including completely fictional accounts of Atlantis. Stubblebine has also claimed that Flight 77 didn’t hit the Pentagon. He spreads nothing but disinformation.]
I learned that this particular ‘cell’ was interfacing with the civilian UFO world from the covert world — they are an interface group and they have penetrated many civilian UFO projects.”
[General T.E.’s people said] “Just who the hell do you think you are, going out there, basically bypassing the national military command to do this?”… “We control the media, and all the satellites they use; so we will take control… [when an unapproved disclosure is about to take place]”
Isn’t it ironic that Marie Galbraith’s UFO “disclosure” group described Greer as a “loose cannon” in the late 1990s? Like he doesn’t have the right to do things his own way, or the right to share the findings of the group with the general public.
Another person, Greer claims, that was part of the control group was William Colby, the former CIA director who was deeply involved in setting up the European Stay-Behind networks. Colby’s role in Vietnam has been questioned due to his role in Project Phoenix and the Nugan Hand Bank (He was an attorney of this bank that is suspected of having been a world wide heroin money laundering center, revolving around Ted Shackley’s secret team. One of Shackley’s best friends was Conrad Gerber, a major player in the international oil markets (who is a present member of Le Cercle). After Vietnam he became involved with Kissinger’s 40 Committee, which oversaw special operations against foreign countries. Colby has attended meetings of the private transnational security group Le Cercle**, which is tightly linked to the Vatican (SMOM and Opus Dei) and the London business and religious interests, not the least of them the Rothschilds. It also has some links to the legendary French Synarchie. According to Greer, Colby received access to extraterrestrial material, together with a black budget of about $50 million. In the mid 1990s, Colby, of the opinion that the covert projects were out of control, decided to transfer a large sum to Greer’s CSETI. But before he was able to do that, he was assassinated. ** Le Cercle article will be vastly expanded in the near future.
Accusations (although proof is always absent) about money laundering, dope trafficking, weapons, and raw materials, seems to be the common theme between some of the people mentioned above:
- Maxwell Rabb, possibly through both the mafia’s Sterling National Bank and Finance International.
- Pete Peterson, possibly through AIG.
- William Colby, possibly through the Nugan Hand Bank.
The control group
According to Greer, there’s a worldwide control group of about 200 to 300 members who’s sitting on these technologies and information. Not everyone in this group has the same ideas or agendas, but the most powerful faction within this group, who has access to all the technologies (mentioned is a spectrum of psychotronic weaponry, powerful supercomputers, advanced bio-science, craft with exotic propulsion systems and control systems linked to thought, and consciousness-linked real-time monitoring systems), is highly violent. Even Laurance Rockefeller was afraid of the control group, and said to Greer: “My hands are tied… you have to do it… I can’t be up there. The family won’t have it.” In fact, Greer mentions reports of satanic initiations in his book. This is a touchy subject, but completely similar statements, for similar purposes (intimidation; blackmail; selection procedure), can be found in the Belgian X-File witness testimonies (“Opus Dei members are the most brutal”), among other places.
In the United States, the Mormon financial empire, David Rockefeller, George Shultz and Bechtel have a lot of involvement with the covert group, although they might be part of different cells. Several defense and aerospace companies have mercenaries working for them who are involved with the sickest parts of the Devil’s Disciples motorcycle gang. In England we have the Rothschilds while it seems that the British royal family, at least in the past, doesn’t know the whole story. In northern Europe we have some of the same Jewish/Protestant/Atheist businessman of the type that can be found in England and the US. And in southern Europe we have cells within the Vatican, Opus Dei, SMOM, the Jesuits, and some of the other religious orders headed by the catholic “black” nobility (Hans Adam is mentioned by Greer. I would also guess Opus Dei luminaries as Otto von Habsburg, Juan Carlos, the Duke of Savoy, Thurn und Taxis and possibly the Belgian royals have some kind of involvement), who are part of the covert group. According to Greer, this is where the keepers of this information should be found. Hopefully he’ll release more information in the future.
A strange mix, indeed
The aims of this control group, according to Greer, is to establish a worldwide big brother government and to reduce the world’s population to a fraction of what it is today. Apocalyptic worldviews and radical environmental agendas are the reason behind these planned population reductions. The technologies themselves are kept secret, because it would completely and permanently upset the present world order.
Supposedly, there is an agenda out there to stage an alien threat on the earth with so-called “alien reproduction vehicles” (ARVs) manned by “programmed life forms” (PLFs). At the very least, there will be some sort of alien threat “out there” that we would have to continue to build weapons against. According to Greer, this is really a core issue of the hidden agenda. Already before 9/11, it was claimed that the “terrorist card” would be played some time before the extraterrestrial event would be staged.
There’s much more to be found in the book, or on the Disclosure Project DVDs and books. Even though the information would ordinarily be labeled as “insane”, it’s very hard to write off Greer’s credentials and accomplishments. He is a medical doctor who ran a busy ER, and he has spoken to quite a number of influential individuals. Among his supporters, and-or the people he has spoken to, are:
- James Woolsey , when he was CIA director (barred from ET information, like most others in this list)
- Several of Bill Clinton closest aides, like Jack Gibbons
- Adm. Tom Wilson, head of intelligence of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (barred from ET information)
- Andy Card, Chief of Staff of president George W. Bush (spoke out his support to one of the Disclosure witnesses on the day of the National Press Event in May 2001)
- Boutros-Boutros Ghali, head United Nations (barred from ET information)
- Laurance Rockefeller, older brother of David Rockefeller.
- Prince Hans Adam von Liechtenstein.
- “Y.H.”, a European financier and hotelier who attended the Bohemian Grove (where participants were told that there’s nothing to the UFO phenomenon after members started discussing the Disclosure Project in 2001).
- Ira Rosen, executive producer at ABC News, whose in depth items about Greer were not allowed to air.
- Bob Schwarz, director of Time-Life, who was not allowed to publish important MJ-12 related documents.
- Larry King, who said journalistic integrity has been out of the window for many years.
- Ted Koppel, anchorman of ABC who expressed support for Greer’s search for a free energy device
- Sarah McClendon, the famed White House correspondent.
- Senator and General Barry Goldwater , who tried to find out about the UFO phenomenon, but was blocked from all sides.
- Senator Claiborne Pell, chairman of Foreign Relations (played a dubious role).
- Senator Robert Byrd, president pro tempore of the Senate.
- Senator Dick Bryan, head of Senate Intelligence Committee.
- Senator Ted Kennedy, brother of JFK and RFK.
- Congressman Dan Burton, chair Subcommittee on National Security, Emerging Threats, and International Relations.
- Congressman Dennis Kucinich , who invited Greer to give his staff a briefing.
- Congressman Virgil Goode, who said to Greer: “I’ve been reading about what you’ve been doing, for some time – a lot of us have.” And also: “But, you know, there’s another group that really runs the show. It’s very shadowy, just as you’ve described… Those of us in the Congress of the United States are window dressing.”
- Astronauts Edgar Mitchell (seems to disagree about the moon anomalies, and such, but does agree about the control group) and Brian O’Leary, and several other astronauts have stated they have seen UFOs.
- About 500 Disclosure Project witnesses, which include many intelligence people from all agencies, and many scientists from NASA, Lockheed, and other aerospace and defense corporations.
Below I created a partial index of Greer’s book ‘Hidden Truth, Forbidden Knowledge’. It should make it much easier to find certain passages when you need them in the future.
|36-37||“Alien Reproduction Vehicles”, “Programmed Life Forms” (one near Dulce), abduction research funding, and a staged alien threat; claim that Opus Dei has a cell within it that is very much involved in these projects|
|77||Initial advice to Greer by National Security lawyer|
|80||Difference between Alien Reproduction Vehicles and real ET craft|
|81||UFO organization not allowed to publish the successful CSETI event to contact extraterrestrials|
|82-85||Attempt to recruit Greer into General T.E. (Albert Stubblebine) and Col. MK (John Alexander) cell at UFO conference; People at UFO conference were friends with the British royal family|
|87||Greer’s successful crop circle meditation in England|
|98-103||Laurance Rockefeller and Galbraith experience|
|99||General T.E. people say they control all satellites|
|99-100||Mr. X meeting|
|117||CIA director James Woolsey experiences consciousness-linked real-time monitoring systems|
|119-121||Wrigley Mansion meeting|
|123||Threats against Carter and Clinton|
|126||Meeting with wife of the head of the United Nations|
|127||Giving all info to stranger on bench|
|128||Meeting with Prince S.A. in New York|
|130||Relative of red-haired Roswell sergeant in today’s black programs|
|134||Objective to kill billions of people|
|138-139||Document about the death death/assassination of Marilyn Monroe|
|147-148||Greer’s conversation with Larry King.|
|149||Greer’s responsibility for the Phoenix lights|
|151||Staged attack on the earth to form worldwide big brother government|
|153||Von Braun also warned against psychotronic weaponry|
|156||Colby’s role in the ET projects|
|157||Electromagnetic transfer of cancers|
|165||Greer about the Sangre de Cristo mountains with which Maurice Strong has an obsession|
|177-180||How the abduction phenomenon has been staged, according to Greer|
|179||Paul Bennewitz case|
|182||Lord Hill Norton meeting and claim about Lord Mountbatten assassination|
|183-184||The role of Admiral Harry Trane|
|185||General/Senator Barry Goldwater and General Curtis LeMay|
|186||To Barry Goldwater about “Admiral Y.N.: “… he’s like MJ-12 Number 3.”|
|187||Vice president George Humphrey and Kirtland AFB ET projects|
|193||Acknowledges the work of Catherine Austin Fitts|
|193||Power structure: Mormonism, Vatican, hired contractors, the Devil’s Disciples, etc.|
|194||Black ops “UFO researcher and picture analyst”; James Jesus Angleton descendant|
|197-204||How the May 2001 National press event came about; meetings with politicians and media people|
|203||Talk with a Bohemian grove participant; disinfo campaign against Grovers|
|221||The cell in which George Shultz and Bechtel are involved|
|228-232||Involvement of the Vatican Secret Service, Opus Dei, Knights of Malta, and the Jesuit Secret Service|
|235-236||A few worldwide facilities in which “Programmed Life Forms” (fake aliens like some Greys and Reptilians) are created (one of the most advanced in England); satanic rituals.|
|244||Conversation with Ted Koppel of ABC|
Timeline Rockefeller/Clinton UFO Disclosure process: (added December 6, 2012):
Some of the sources can be found in the 1001 Club membership list under the names of Laurance Rockefeller, Hans Adam and Prince Philip. David Rockefeller, the Bechtels, Rothschilds and Pehr Gyllenhammar have been other members.
|1985-1991:||Scott Jones is an aide of Sen. Claiborne Pell, working in the UFO field, talking to everyone and funding a few causes. He’s in direct contact with Hans Adam von Liechtenstein, Col. John Alexander and others. UFO cover up live.|
|October 15, 1988||UFO Cover Up? Live! show. Area 51 mentioned for the first time. Bill Moore, Stanton Friedman, Jaime Shandera and the son of Jesse Marcel talk about Roswell. Others are on talking about the Holloman AFB landing (typical alien, with an earpiece and translation device). Falcon and Condor talking their apparent total BS about aliens especially liking Tibetan music and believing in a supreme being (considered disinformation aspects by Budd Hopkins). Sergei Belunska from Russia claimed two UFOs probably caused explosion in Tunguska. Proposes a joint US-American expedition to find out. 87% of callers wanted congressional investigation.|
|1989||Human Potential Foundation is set up by Scott Jones and Pell, funded by Hans Adam. Laurance Rockefeller became another major financier of the foundation.|
|1989||TREAT I conference organized in Aspen, Colorado.|
|November 30, 1989||United Nations secretary general Perez de Cuellar is supposedly kidnapped by aliens.|
|1990||Greer sets up CSETI.|
|January 1990||The exclusive, private abductee conference TREAT II is organized by Rima Laibow (wife of General Albert Stubblebine) with financial backing of Hans Adam von Liechtenstein through Scott Jones. Scott Jones tried to exclude Budd Hopkins, leading to a break between Scott Jones and Hans Adam.|
|July 1990||Hans Adam von Liechtenstein and Robert Bigelow are financiers of a Washington, D.C. conference that brings together many Roswell witnesses. Interviews with the witnesses leads to the video Recollections of Roswell, which is good for the most part – except for the questionable San Agustin crash witnesses. Recollections of Roswell is produced by the Fund for UFO Research, largely ran by Bruce Maccabee and Don Berliner.|
|March 1991||TREAT III conference in Kansas City, once again organized by Rima Laibow.|
|April 1992||TREAT IV. Ed Dames talking about remote viewing cities on Mars. Predicted that nest of pregnant hybrid alien beings would emerge from a cavern in New Mexico late Summer 1993.|
|Summer 1992||Prince Hans Adam von Liechtenstein and his very close associate, the abductee researcher Budd Hopkins, inquire about de Cuellar’s alleged abduction.|
|1992||Greer and Colin Andrews are in England. Seemingly after a meditation of Greer a crop circle appears in the field what would become the CSETI logo.|
|March 1992||Greer is able to vector in four UFOs in Florida in March 1992. After this he is called by Stubblebine and his UFO group, invited to a hotel room, and repeatedly asked “what the hell he was doing.” In this same year, possibly at the same meeting, Greer was asked to join Stubblebine’s secret group. August 11, 2013, Steven Greer in a speech at the Joshua Tree Retreat Center: “The [former] head of Army Intelligence [Stubblebine], in 1992, he offered me, this is not in the film, they offered me, and I will not talk about this too much, and then they went to my wife with the same offer, $2 billion, in 1992 dollars, if I would sell out the planet, join his group, and run according to the program.”|
|Mid-1992||Laurence Rockefeller starts funding Scott Jones’ Human Potential Foundation after having shown Rockefeller some Roswell evidence. Rockefeller donates an initial $300,000 and eventually a total of $700,000.|
|October 1992||Journalist Rick Farley begins working for Rockefeller on UFO disclosure.|
|January 24, 1993||Clinton appoints Webster Hubbell as associate attorney general and liaison between the White House and the Justice Department. The only condition: he has to inquire about UFOs and JFK. Hubbell does, without result.|
|July 1992||Greer begins his Project Starlight.|
|April 14, 1993||Rockefeller and Scott Jones brief Jack Gibbons and an aide. Laurance Rockefeller meets Clinton at White House.|
|September 13-15, 1993||Round table discussion at JY Ranch: representatives from Gibbons office, Richard Farley, Rockefeller, Henry Diamond, Dr. Scott Jones, Dr. John Mack, Dr. Bruce Maccabee, Dr. Leo Sprinkle, Linda Moulton Howe, Dr. Steven Greer, and Keith Thompson.|
|Late 1993||Laurance tells Greer he can’t press harder for disclosure, because his family doesn’t want him to do that.|
|December 13, 1993||At his home Greer has a dinner meeting with James Woolsey, Suzanne Woolsey, John Petersen and his wife. Woolsey had been CIA director since February 1993.|
|January 1994||Funds are provided for Greer’s Project Starlight. Greer wants $1.2 million, but is given $20,000.|
|February 4, 1994||Laurance Rockefeller meets Jack Gibbons to discuss UFO disclosure. Gibbons thinks the investigation should focus on the Roswell case specifically.|
|1994||Woolsey known to have tried to open up CIA files on UFOs.|
|1994||Supposedly Greer is told by a Clinton representative that Clinton had to back off, because “he will end up like Jack Kennedy”.|
|Winter 1994||Greer’s Wrigley Mansion meeting.|
|1994||The UFO Research Coalition (UFORC) falls apart. The group was founded a year earlier and was a rare alliance between MUFON, the Fund for UFO Research (FUFOR) and the Center for UFO Studies (CUFOS). The coalition was funded by billionaire Robert Bigelow and fell apart when Bigelow was accused of trying to influence the policy of these groups too much.|
|1995||A new air force investigation claims that Roswell was a Project Mogul balloon with crash dummies (who weren’t used at the time yet) result in Laurance Rockefeller and the White House to switch tactics. Instead of exposing one cover-up, Roswell, the focus will now be on a presentation of a number of powerful UFO cases.|
|February 1995||In any case, Greer is quietly sidelined by Galbraith, supposedly at the insistence of UFO groups MUFON, FUFOR and CUFOS. The UFORC (official or unofficial at that point) begins working on Unidentified Flying Objects – Briefing Document: The Best Available Evidence, financed by Laurance Rockefeller. Greer claims he has already been working on such a document since 1993.|
|May 1995||Rockefeller employee C. B. Scott Jones’ organizes the “When Cosmic Cultures Meet” Conference under the banner of Laurance Rockefeller’s Human Potential Foundation. amazon.com/When-Cosmic-Cultures-Meet- International/dp/1882658035: “Included in These Proceedings: … Michael Hesemann [C2C], James J. Hurtak, PhD [C2C]; … Richard J. Boylan, PhD [C2C]; R. Leo Sprinkle, PhD [C2C]; … Charles T. Tart PhD [C2C]; … Zecharia Sitchin [C2C], … John E. Mack, MD [C2C]; … The conference, When Cosmic Cultures Meet, was designed to be the capstone on a process that had been going on for two years in which the White House had been encouraged to review the inherited policy from previous administrations concerning disclosure of information about Extraterrestrial (ET) and Unidentified Flying Objects (UFO) phenomena.”|
|June 1995||Greer is provided with $20,000 dollar Rockefeller money via Galbraith to hold his Asilomar conference. 24 witnesses from the U.S. and USSR show up to tell their stories and ask Clinton to open up government files. This meeting led to the 2001 National Press Conference.|
|August 1995||Laurance Rockefeller meets with Clinton at his birthday party and the Rockefeller’s JY Ranch.|
|October 1995||Split between Galbraith/Rockefeller and Greer. Greer was using Rockefeller’ss name to get attention while Rockefeller/Galbraith did not agree with Greer’s idea that all abductions were military projects. They also didn’t like any of Greer’s conspiracy talk. Henry Diamond, Laurance’s attorney, apparently was instrumental in cutting Greer off, because Greer was saying he was Laurance’s representative.|
|November 1995||Draft version of The Best Available Evidence is send to the White House and various leaders around the world.|
|December 1995||The final version of The Best Available Evidence is finished. Marie Galbraith oversaw the whole BAE project as soon as Don Berliner (FUFOR) had finished his draft. Fate magazine UFO columnist Antonio Huneeus was hired to finish up the final version, but worked completely under Galbraith’s direction. Rockefeller had put up the money, but did not get involved in the contents. He also did not endorse the BAE. He was only interested in seeing what the government had in its archives.|
|January 1996||Laurance Rockefeller, Claiborne Pell and C.B. Scott Jones are lobbying congress to grant congressional immunity for Robert Dean, who is willing to speak out about UFO secrecy. Dean, although a later Disclosure Project witness, is a fraud with stories about the Annunaki (Sitchin) and demonstrated a NATO document that was completely bogus. He also made a big deal about having a cosmic top secret clearance, which just happens to be the name of NATO’s standard top secret clearance.|
|February 1996||Greer receives a copy of the final version of The Best Available Evidence. Marie Galbraith decides to copyright the paper, give the copyright to UFORC, and limit its distribution. Greer claims he’s furious about this, because the original intention of Rockefeller and his group was that this paper could be freely distributed. Greer receives no reply from Rockefeller about this, but claims he was surrounded by spooks like Galbraith who limited the effectives of the funds he made available.|
|April 1997||Greer has altered the original executive summary of The Best Available Evidence and spreads it to journalists and Washington officials. Because he makes it look like a CSETI work, UFORC threatens to sue. The White House also distributes draft copies to those who request information, but is not threatened.|
|April 1997||Greer and Edgar Mitchell brief Admiral Thomas Wilson, head of intelligence of the Joint Chiefs (and later a DIA director), on UFOs. He is given code numbers of present black programs, but is not given access. According to Greer, Wilson was told by a contractor that he had no “need to know”. July 4, 2008, CNN, Edgar Mitchell at ‘Larry King Live’: “Well, I eventually went to the Pentagon and asked for a meeting with the Intelligence Committee of the Joint Chiefs of Staff which I got with another naval officer who had had many similar experiences and we told our story and this gentleman, a vice admiral, said to us, well, I don’t know about that but I’m going to find out [if these projects [with extremely questionable names as “Royal Ops”, “Cosmic Ops” and “Project Red Light”, as stated by Greer] you mention exist]. And called a few weeks later and said he had found the source of the black budget funding for this project and that he was going to subsequently investigate because if it was real he should know about it, as a matter of fact, he should be in charge. Those were his words. And so we did get calls from some time later and a report much later than that that he had found the people responsible for the cover-up and for the people who were in the know and were told, ‘I’m sorry, admiral, you do not have need to know here and so, goodbye.’ “ Members of the visiting group included Greer, Mitchell, US Naval Reserve Commander Willard H. Miller (Atlantic Command; Space Command; Honeywell; SAIC; TS-SCI clearances; member Ordo Supremus Militaris Templi Hierosolymitani [OSMTH]; deep involvement in Greer’s CSETI group) and a number of other CSETI witnesses. Mitchell claimed he was informed about the admiral’s efforts through a contact – not directly. Richard Dolan contacted Wilson, who confirmed the meeting took place, but got angry and hung up as soon as he realized what Dolan really called for. August 6, 2008, Herald-Tribune, ‘Admiral: Never looked for UFO data’: “[Adm. Wilson:] [I met with them] because he [Mitchell] was a former astronaut and maybe had more credibility than some person off the street. … [I had] a certain amount of curiosity… What is true is that I met with them. What is not true is that I was denied access to this material, because I didn’t pursue it. I may have left it open with them, but it was not especially compelling, not compelling enough to waste my staff’s time to go looking for it.” Greer also speaks to General Patrick Hughes, head of the DIA, at some point. Mitchell soon distances himself from Greer, for making too many claims for which he thinks there’s little to no evidence.|
|1998||John L. Petersen, a friend of James Woolsey, invites Catherine Austin Fitts to a meeting at his Arlington Institute and to the board of the institute. According to Fitts, she attended a meeting with Woolsey, Petersen, Joe Firmage and other directors in which they discuss how to “help the Navy adjust their operations for a world in which it was commonly known that aliens exist and live among us.”|
|1999||Laurance Rockefeller finances a study on crop circles for Colin Andrews in Great Britain. Supposedly Greer is also present.|
|2000||The commericial edition of The Best Available Evidence is released. Rockefeller has withdrawn from the project. It is said that people like Joe Firmage (Arlington Institute) and Robert Bigelow (Colonel John Alexander associate) will take over funding.|
|May 9, 2001||Disclosure Project press conference in Washington.|
|2002||John Podesta, former chief of staff to Clinton, calls for an end to government secrecy on UFOs.|
|2013||Greer claims James Woolsey is heading a team that is suppressing alternative energy devices. August 11, 2013, Steven Greer in a speech at the Joshua Tree Retreat Center: “Over the last decade I’ve provided maybe around $800,000 in grants to various inventors and teams who wanted to try to do this. They either couldn’t do it by themselves working out of their garage or once they close and knew they could do it [they were shut down]. Like a few years ago, a man who did contract work for the CIA for years, and now down at Redstone Arsenal, under contract for the intelligence community… He was trained by William S. Bener at the University of Washington. … He came forward. He said, ‘Look, my handlers, or Shepards he called them, in the intelligence community I can work with you not on something that flies, like a UFO, … but I can work on building a stationary object that can run your house and car and business without pollution, off the grid, based on a zero point energy science.’ … So I did [provide the funding]. About the time that thing was gonna get operational, within sixty days of delivery – and he is doing this in his spare time. At his farm, not to far from Huntsville, Alabama – … A former CIA director, who I had briefed, and who then betrayed us and became chief counsel of Booz, Allen, Hamilton [James Woolsey], the same outfit Snowden worked for, showed up at his command, his SCIF, which was a Secure Communications and Intelligence Facility, with a team of people who threatened him, his wife. And basically this guy said, “I’m outta here.””|
July 1, 2006 – Hidden Truth, Forbidden Knowledge: Dr. Greer’s new book
Part 1 – identifying those made anonymous
Update, July 1: Reply from the Disclosure Project added.
While going through the digital Who’s Who (1.3 million biographies) two weeks ago, I came across a handful of people who actually were polite enough to state they had been members of the 1001 Club. Though this might be a pathetically low number, especially compared to the 600 or so that have stated they were/are members of the Pilgrims Society, one of these people turned out to be Egmond Frommelt, a former chairman of the Bank of Liechtenstein, one of the banks owned by Prince Hans Adam von Liechtenstein.
|This small discovery reminded me of the fact that I still had to buy Dr. Steven Greer’s new book, ‘Hidden Truth, Forbidden Knowledge.’ Why? Because Greer has spoken to Hans Adam, who used to be known as a prominent UFO investigator. And the one thing I always wanted to find out is where ufology, the supernatural, and the elitist institutions combine. Besides the fact that there’s no index, the only thing that bothered me about Greer’s (very interesting) new book|
|is the fact that the names of most of the UFO investigators he accuses of being in bed with military intelligence are censored out. Although he probably has good reasons for doing this, it painfully reminds me of the Dutroux X-file affair (“Politician O.”; “Businessman P.”; “Mayor T.”). Fortunately, in contrast to the X-Files, Greer doesn’t make it very hard to find out the true identities of most of the people he accuses. So, let’s have a look at who hides behind those fictitious names.|
Below, in the first column, you can see a list of names that appear in the book. The next two columns respectively show what I think is the real name, and how sure I am about it. Further down you can read in great detail how these conclusions were reached. When reading the book, I suggest you keep this list at hand. If you think one of the names is wrong, just send me an email.
|Name in book||Real name (as thought by ISGP)||How sure|
|General T.E. [p. 82-85, 99]||Gen. Albert Stubblebine||Near 100%|
|Col. MK [p. 82, 133]||Col. John Alexander||Near 100%|
|W.B. [p. 88, 116]||Robert Bigelow||Near 100%|
|“slippery shadowy-op psychiatrist” [p. 82-83]||Rima Laibow||About 55%|
|C.B. Scott Jones [p. 99]||C.B. Scott Jones||100%|
|Laurance Rockefeller [p. 98, 101-102]||Laurance Rockefeller||100%|
|“Woman in Red” [p. 98]||Marie Galbraith||Near 100%|
|“Bruce”[p. 98]||Evan Galbraith||Near 100%|
|Mr. X [p. 99-100]||Dr. John Mack||About 65%|
|Prince S.A. [p. 128-130]||Hans Adam von Liechtenstein||Near 100%|
From left to right: Gen. Stubblebine, Col. Alexander, Rima Laibow, Bob Bigelow, Evan Galbraith, John Mack, and Hans Adam von Liechtenstein.
95% of the following information is readily available on the internet. They’re just basic biographies with not a whole lot of disputed information.
|Gen. Albert “Bert” Stubblebine III||Hints by Greer about General T.E.’s identity:|
1) General T.E. was a former head of Army Intelligence
2) General T.E. was present at the April 1992 meeting in Atlanta with Steven Greer. The General held a speech.
3) General T.E.’s sidekick was Col. MK (John Alexander) Born in 1930. Republican and Presbyterian. Graduated from West Point in 1952. MA in chemical engineering from Columbia in 1961. Army intelligence officer. Head of INSCOM (Army Intelligence) 1980-1984 (1). During this time, he launched a series of secret projects at Fort Meade involving remote viewing, in which Col. John Alexander was involved. Participated in the course Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) of Col. John Alexander in 1983. Vice president of Intelligence Systems at BDM International from about 1984 to 1990, an aerospace and defense contractor, which is suspected by of involvement in black projects dealing with psychotronic weapon development. Chairman of PSI TECH since 1990 [update: widely assumed, but I suspect it is wrong. psitech.net/#aboutus: “PSI TECH was founded in 1989 by a 4 star General and a Military Intelligence officer who ushered a top secret information collection technology known as TRV (Technical Remote Viewing) out of the Pentagon and into the private sector.” ]. Ed Dames and Col. John Alexander, a close associate of Stubblebine (3), were directors of PSI-TECH [update: only certain about Ed Dames]. Worked on several remote viewing related projects until 1993. Lectured on remote viewing at several conferences in April and May of 1992, where he was introduced by Dr. Steven Greer (2). Among them: the International Symposium on UFO Research Sponsored by the International Association for New Science, Denver, Colorado, May 22-25, 1992. Member of the Executive Advisory Board for the American Board for Certification in Homeland Security. On the board of Canadian Submarine Technologies, Inc. Said to have played a role in the Aviary, the intelligence group said to have interfaced with the civilian UFO community.
|Col. John B. Alexander||Hints by Greer about Col. MK’s (reference to Mind Kontrolle, as in MK-ULTRA?) identity:|
1) According to Greer, the Col. is often referred to as Dr. Death and has a Ph.D. in Thanatology.
2. Col. MK was head of the psychotronic and non-lethal weapons programs.
3) Present at the April 1992 meeting in Atlanta with Steven Greer.
4) Married a “journalist”, who, like John, can be quite boorish.
5) Close associate of General T.E., (Stubblebine) Entered the US Army as a private in 1956. Commanded Special Forces “A” Teams in Vietnam and Thailand 1966-1969. His teams are said to have been involved in Project Phoenix terror campaign. Supposedly received a Ph.D. in Thanatology (1) , a study of the social and emotional aspects surrounding death. Taught the course Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) in 1983, which counted among its participants Gen. Albert Stubblebine and Al Gore (who since then became a good friend of Alexander). Alexander worked closely with his superior, Gen. Stubblebine, since this period, on a number of paranormal/UFO issues. Both have been interested in creating an elite soldier with very powerful paranormal abilities. Director of non-lethal weapons (2) testing at Los Alamos in the 1980s. Officially retired from the US Army as a Colonel in 1988. Director of PSI-TECH, together with Major Ed Dames (who cranks out doom scenario after doom scenario these days), at the time Gen. Stubblebine was its chairman. Organized and chaired five major conferences on non-lethal weapons. Task Force member of the CFR’s 1995 Nonlethal Technologies Independent Task Force Report. JASON scientist Richard L. Garwin, and Richard “Prince of Darkness” Perle were two other members of the CFR’s task force. Involved in the creation of the Joint Non-Lethal Weapons Directorate. Served as a US delegate to four NATO studies on non-lethal weapons. Important scientist at NIDS, which was founded in 1995, and a close associate of its owner and president, the shadowy Las Vegas (Nevada) businessman Robert Bigelow. Married Victoria Lacas (Alexander), an abduction researcher and rather boorish Las Vegas-based film reviewer/ journalist for the Devil’s Hammer (4). Victoria has written a comedy screenplay called BeDeviled, which is about a woman whose sister is having a love affair with the devil. She also gets along well with Stubblebine (5), and has been photographed having dinner with John’s friend, Edward Teller. She is said to be on a strange diet of only 500 calories a day. Student of mysticism and of the South American ritual use of ayahuasca. In the past few years, John and Victoria have visited Peru, Brazil, Antarctica, Mali, Nepal, Turkey and Argentina. One of the founders of the International Remote Viewing Association. In the past few years, John and Rima have visited Peru, Brazil, Antarctica, Mali, Nepal, Turkey and Argentina. Great supporter of using advanced technologies to create a “safe” police state. Said to have played a role in the Aviary, the intelligence group said to have interfaced with the civilian UFO community. Alexander confirmed the existence of the Aviary and some of the people involved, but claims it was just an inside joke to paranoid people who didn’t want to state their own name over the telephone. Claims UFOs and abductions are real, but denies there’s any government conspiracy in covering up crashed alien technology and back engineering projects. Instead, he believes the government ignored the whole issue after they acknowledged the phenomenon wasn’t an issue of national security. Denounced the books of Howard Blum (“preposterous”), Gregg Bishop/Richard Doty (“factually totally inaccurate”), and Jon Ronson, which are critical of his person. Doesn’t support Greer at all. Although supposedly a friend of Col. Philip Corso, he claims that most of the technological issues raised in the book weren’t correct, and that Corso had been planning on correcting some of these issues (but is now dead). Alexander is a former president of the International Association for Near Death Studies (1984-86), and he did his Ph.D work under Elisabeth Kubler-Ross.
|Robert “Bob” T. Bigelow||Hints by Greer about W.B.’s identity:|
1) Funded the investigation into the new British crop circle phenomenon in the summer of 1992
2) Very wealthy businessman from Nevada Graduated from Arizona State University in 1967 with a BA in Business Administration. Made a fortune with his Budget Suites of America, a hotel chain spanning the U.S. states of Arizona, Nevada, and Texas. Started attending UFO conferences in the 1980s. The most prominent American financier in the paranormal. Funded Bob Lazar after his November 1989 expose on a TV show hosted by George Knapp. Bigelow sponsored a 1992 Roper Poll designed to elicit from respondents whether they had experienced any of a number of phenomena connected with the abduction experience. David Jacobs, Budd Hopkins, and John Mack worked on the project, which they termed a success. Bigelow also footed the bill for those researchers’ workshops on the psychological impact of abduction, which were given to mental health professionals around the country free of charge. Largely sponsored Project Argus in July 1992, a crop circle research program in England (1). Greer claims Bigolow’s researchers did some interesting field work, but completely sanitized CSETI’s successful experiment to request a specific formation (CSETI is not the only one who accomplished this feat). Linda Moulton Howe, who has written books on cattle mutilations and other phenomena, received a research grant from Bigelow in 1994 to study plant and animal tissue associated with mutilation cases. Proposed and funded an attempt in the 1994-1995 period to form a coalition between the three major UFO reporting centers: MUFON, FUFOR, and CUFOS. Bigelow pulled the plug from this project in late 1995, after a conflict with the individual leaders who were of the opinion that Bigelow was trying to control the individual institutions too much. Col. John Alexander is said to have advised Bigelow on this issue. Formed the National Institute for Discovery Science (NIDS) in October 1995, a relatively low-profile UFO/paranormal investigation institute that often doesn’t share a its research with the public. NIDS scientists have included Col. John B. Alexander, Victoria Alexander, Edgar Mitchell, Gordon Novel, Hal Puthoff, Jacques Vallee, Colm A. Kelleher, and Bruce Maccabee. Bigelow’s team has been very interested in the Sherman ranch since 1995, which some have suspected is an interdimensional doorway. Shut down NIDS in 2004, supposedly because there was nothing left to investigate. Founded Bigelow Aerospace in 1999, a a Las Vegas, Nevada-based (2) space technology start-up company that is pioneering work on expandable space station modules. Director of the Space Transportation Association and the Space Tourism Division. Member of the Mars Society. Member of the Nevada Test Site Association. Director of the Rhine Research Center. President and owner of Bigelow Management Inc., the Bigelow Development Corp., Bigelow Aerospace, and NIDS. Bigelow has always been very camera-shy, and there are plenty of rumors of this person being a front for intelligence agencies and having connections to the mafia. Col. John Alexander has always defended him.
|Rima E. Laibow *||Hints by Greer about the psychiatrist’s identity:|
1) Psychiatrist, but supposedly NOT present at the 1993 JY Ranch meeting which was hosted by Laurance Rockefeller (where Greer met the spaced-out abduction researcher)
2) Present at April 1992 conference
3) “slippery shadowy-ops” side-kick of General T.E. / Gen. Stubblebine Born in 1943. Received a MD from Einstein College in 1969. Established psychiatrist (1) and Neurologist. Has been practicing drug-free medicine as the Medical Director of her private practice for over 3 decades. Activist against the Codex Alimentarius. Founder and president of the Neurotherapy Certification Board and an editor of the Journal of Neurotherapy. Founded The Center for Treatment and Research of Experienced Anomalous Trauma (TREAT) in 1989. Organized several quite-exclusive TREAT conferences in the following years, which mainly focused on alien abductions and finding out the details through remote viewing. Col. John Alexander was a program director of at least some of these conferences. Gen. Albert Stubblebine, Ed Dames, Dr. Stephan Schwartz, Jack Houck, Dr. Craig Jensen were some of the people speaking at these conferences (“semi 2”). As usual, Ed Dames, a PSI-TECH board member told some amazingly creepy stories about hibernating aliens and their genetic experimentations. Interestingly, it has been reported that Laibow has claimed to be an abductee herself. Previously associated with Budd Hopkins. In the summer of 1991, C.B. Scott Jones and Laibow were planning a yachting excursion together with Col. John Alexander to investigate anomalies in the Bahamas. Laibow, Stubblebine, ufologist Victoria Lacas (wife of John Alexander), and Jones toured Europe and the Soviet Union, where they established a prodigious UFO/Psi network. Married Gen. Albert Stubblebine (3) at some point. She is the architect, along with her husband, Gen. Stubblebine III, of AEGIS, of a comprehensive Homeland Security private initiative, to increase effectiveness and costs of the organization. On the board of Canadian Submarine Technologies, Inc. Doesn’t agree at all with Steven Greer’s and Helmut Lammer’s theories of MILABs, or military-induced “alien” abductions. According to Lammer, she has misstated a lot of his work. * Because point 1 and 2 cannot be verified by me, it remains quite uncertain if Greer is talking about Laibow. A list has been given of people attending the 1993 JY Ranch meeting and Laibow did not appear in there. However, I cannot be sure this list was complete.
|C.B. Scott Jones||Greer gives his name Born 1928. Joined the Navy around 1946. Career officer, served as a fighter pilot in the Korean War. A.B. in Government from George Washington University in 1961. M.A. in Government and Politics from the University of Maryland in 1963. Ph.D. in International Studies from American University in 1975. Served in Naval Intelligence in the 1960s and 1970s. Has briefed the President’s Scientific Advisory Committee (PSAC), which included a bunch of members of the JASON Group and MJ-12 (if the latter one existed). Retired from the Navy around 1976 due to a parapsychological experience. In his post-Navy career he “worked in the private sector research and development community involved in the U.S. Government sponsored projects for the Defense Nuclear Agency, Defense Intelligence Agency [DIA], and U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command” (INSCOM). Did lots of work on the paranormal. Often escorted Prince Hans-Adam of Liechtenstein. Together, they visited parapsychological laboratories and UFO conferences. Conducted his own dolphin telepathy studies along with Col. John Alexander and Theodore Rockwell, a prominent nuclear engineer who has worked on naval nuclear propulsion systems and who also serves as vice president of the U.S. Psychotronics Association. Aide to Senator Claiborne Pell (chair of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee) 1985-1991, but did nothing other then work in the paranormal. According to one of Scott’s emails, he was supporting “Laurance Rockefeller’s interests in UFOs” during this time. First met John Mack in 1987 at a conference in California, where Mack had been invited to speak about nuclear weapons (according to Jones, Mack had “really strong feelings” about doing something about nuclear weapons and wanted to address the psychological consequences of even the existence of these weapons). Founder in 1989 and president of the Human Potential Foundation, which included Sen. Pell on the board, and was the institute that was later accused of funneling Laurance Rockefeller’s big bucks to John Mack’s abduction research center. First fell out with Liechtenstein/Pell after opposing the work of Bud Hopkins; by 1994/1995 also fell out of favor with Rockefeller. Before this time, travelled the world to visit UFO/paranormal conferences (US; UK; USSR; etc.). Money seemed to flow to him, but not from him. Has conducted his own dolphin telepathy studies along with Colonel John Alexander and Theodore Rockwell (NIDS). Trustee of the American Society for Psychical Research (ASPR) since 1985 and identified as its president in 1992. Caused division among the board and reincarnation researcher Dr. Ian Stephenson was among those who opposed him. At the same time, Jones was a member of the board of tiny “Atlantic University,” a non-accredited “academic” division of the Association for Research and Enlightenment (ARE), the organization psychic Edgar Cayce founded in Virginia Beach, VA, to house his (more than 14,000) “channeled” readings and to carry on his work after his death (in 1945). In 1989, MUFON appointed Jones as a Special Consultant in International Relations, formalizing the relationship. Through Hans Adam von Liechtenstein he funded Rima Laibow’s January 1990 TREAT II conference (Treatment and Research of Experienced Anomalous Trauma). About 70 investigators, including many research psychologists, clinicians, MDs, physicists and assorted intellectuals who take the abduction phenomenon very seriously met for five days to share ideas. This was by invitation only — no publicity desired or allowed. Scott chaired a panel, conferred with the university sponsors, acted as liaison with the Prince of Liechtenstein (who was the major benefactor of the conference), and conferred on strategic organizational issues with Walter Andrus, the leader of the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON), and John Schuessler, Andrus’ close ufological associate and second- in-command. TREAT was organized by Rima Laibow, MD, a psychiatrist determined to get mainstream attention for the abduction puzzle. She was the obvious and very visible leader, but Scott was never far. In the fall of 1990, Jones and Laibow lectured together in England. As late as the summer of 1991, Jones and Laibow were planning a yachting excursion together with Col. John Alexander (retired from the U.S. Army) to investigate anomalies in the Bahamas. In the field of ufology, one searches in vain for significant published material from the hand of Scott Jones. Headed the Human Potential Foundation in the 1990s, which included among its board members Sen. Pell. The Human Potential Foundation funneled Laurance Rockefeller’s money (hundreds of thousands of dollars) to John Mack’s Abduction research center.|