#COVIDIOTS, #Scamdemic, Coronascam, Coronavirus, Vacate/Demonjuice

Johnson and Johnson Vaccine Victim Going Downhill, Can No Longer Walk | More Vaccine Deaths

Looks like my new job is to document the mass psychosis of Covidiocy and all the horrifying fallout from the inoculation agenda.

If you got vaccinated, your a dummy. If you vaccinated your kids, you’re a super dummy and going to hell. Here’s the good news: supposedly 80% of the initial jabs were placebos. So that leaves a 20% chance that you’ve fucked yourself, but I cannot help you if you go out an get a second jab like useless simpleton.

I don’t know how much longer I’m going to be able to help anyone. I’m being gang-stalked to no end, to the point they forced me off the road and totaled my car. I hear a fucking helicopter over my house 24 hours a day. So I’ll surely be silenced soon enough. Don’t let my efforts be in vain you stupid fucks.

MORE VACCINE DEATHS (VIDEO)

Source: https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=X5OY74UA3UMN

Johnson and Johnson Vaccine Victim Going Downhill (VIDEO)

Vaccine Adverse Reaction Can No Longer Walk (VIDEO)

%d bloggers like this: