For me, the most shocking of all the Mandela Effects are the Sally Field “You like me, you really like me” discrepancy as well as the missing “Lucy you got some splainin to do” line from “I love Lucy”.
37 Mandela Effects Ranked From “Easily Explained” To “Definitely A Glitch In The Matrix”
by Christopher Hudspeth | BuzzFeed Staff
Maybe it’s parallel universes or time travel, maybe it’s just bad memory — either way, it’s fascinating.
We’ve discussed the Mandela effect phenomenon before, but it’s time to acknowledge that not all examples are equal. Some are just minor spelling differences that could easily be mistaken, while others are significant things that many people have a vivid memory of. Let’s take a look at some of the most popular ones, starting with the easily explained, all the way down to the ones that feel like some sort of unexplainable anomaly.
37. At the end of the album version of “We Are the Champions” by Queen, the final lyric is remembered as “No time for losers, ’cause we are the champions…of the world!” The “of the world” isn’t actually there, though.
This one was pretty much solved, because as you can see from the popular live performance above, the “of the world” is there. Surely, people heard a live version and mistook it for the album’s track.
36. “Kit Kat” doesn’t have a hyphen in it, though some swear they remember there being one.
35. “Oscar Meyer” is actually spelled “Oscar Mayer.”
34. The BerenstEin Bears are actually called “the BerenstAin Bears.”
33. “Skechers” isn’t spelled “Sketchers,” as some people remember it as.
32. “Fruit Loops” is actually spelled “Froot Loops.”
31. “White-Out” is actually spelled “Wite-Out.”
30. “Looney Toons” is actually spelled “Looney Tunes.”
29. It’s spelled “Febreze,” not “Febreeze,” even though many people remember it being the latter.
28. Double Stuff Oreos actually only have one “f” — “Double Stuf.”
27. Some believe red and green swapped positions on traffic lights, but the order is red (top), yellow (middle), green (bottom).
26. Some people remember a different number of rings around the Target bull’s-eye logo, though the one on the left is the correct one.
25. Cheez-Itz are actually called “Cheez-It”; there’s no extra Z.
24. It’s Chick-fil-A, not Chic-fil-A or Chik-fil-A.
23. Some think they remember Henry VIII holding a turkey leg in this famous portrait, but he’s actually holding his gloves.
22. Sex in the City is actually Sex and the City.
21. Interview With a Vampire is actually Interview With the Vampire.
20. C-3PO isn’t 100% gold, he has a silver leg, though many fans never noticed the distinct feature.
19. Spider-Man is missing from the cartridges of a video game from the year 2000.
18. Though many think it’s Captain Crunch, it’s actually Cap’n Crunch.
17. When Woody pulls his drawstring in Toy Story, he doesn’t say, “There’s a snake in my boot.” He says “boots,” plural.
16. The tip of Pikachu’s tail isn’t black.
15. Some remember Tony the Tiger’s nose being black, but it’s actually blue.
14. Some people believe the Laughing Cow logo had a nose ring, but it does not.
13. Jiffy peanut butter doesn’t exist; it’s called “Jif.”
12. Hannibal Lecter never said “Hello, Clarice.” When Clarice meets Hannibal, he simply says, “Good morning.”
11. The Raisin Bran sun mascot IS NOT wearing sunglasses, although some remember him to be.
10. Darth Vader doesn’t say, “Luke, I am your father.” He says, “No, I am your father.”
9. Curious George never had a tail, although many people remember him having one.
8. People think the Monopoly man, Rich Uncle Pennybags, has a monocle, but he doesn’t.
7. People remember a Sinbad genie movie from the ’90s, but there isn’t one.
6. The Queen in Snow White never said, “Mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s the fairest of them all?” She says, “Magic mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?”
5. Though there are many “What if I told you…” memes, Morpheus never says this at any point in The Matrix trilogy.
It appears Telegram has blocked my feed from public view as of 6/13. I am able to access all the content still, but no one else can. SMH.. Inexplicably Twitter has never banned me after all these years(2 years) despite my out of control behavior and intense language, but I have a feeling by using it post all my links to now instead of Telegram I'm going to get booted off that shit real quick. Some people think that someone at Twitter accidentally marked my account as "never ban" by mistake. LOL. So check Twitter now for all the shared links. Most of the stuff I get is from the long list of RSS feeds below anyway. Maybe I'll create my own RSS feed now. Fuck you Telegram you censoring cowardice piece of Big Tech hivemind conformist Beast-tech shit. An inbred pedo-felon-con-artist low-life like Timothy Charles Holmseth gets to have multiple Telegram accounts that he uses to illegal slander and extort people while inciting all out wars between Lin Wood, General Flynn and other Trumptard Telegram factions, but I'm not allowed to have my 250 fucking person feed that I simply use an accessory to the website for sharing excess links? What a Clownworld operation.
TELEGRAM: https://t.me/fringeculture (SORRY...apparently they've banned me from public view on Telegram. But somehow not on Twitter still. So go there for the continuation of that feed.) | @adrenogate | Still somehow got the original @adrenogate Twitter account that was originally associated with the long dead and banned, but wildly popular original adrenogate.wordpress.com site that inadvertently started what's been the continuous and all over the place rant known as this blog.