This thoroughly horrified me and sent me on a stomach-churning journey down a scary, albeit very familiar rabbit hole relating to how artificiality represents Demonic interdimensional intelligence. A.I. is a malignant and parasitic form of life that requires a creative host to suckle life-force out from in order to perpetuate its existence.
The Progenitor loves to use these clever acronyms to identify the software technology that it uses as a weapons arsenal to ensnare human souls and continue to gather nodes as it expands its Borg cube repository of life-force loosh energy and lurches that much closer to the inevitable humanity vanquishing singularity event that she claims takes place in 2025 with all humans being gone by 2040.
Lethal Autonomous Weapon Systems: Issues for Congress
- [The world’s scientists ask the UN to ban killer robots], Telediario (Spain), Nov 20, 2017.
- This Horrifying ‘Slaughterbot’ Video Is The Best Warning Against Autonomous Weapons, by David Nield, Science Alert, November 22, 2017.
- “As much death as you want”: UC Berkeley’s Stuart Russell on “Slaughterbots”, interview by Lucien Crowder, Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, December 5, 2017.
- Military robots are getting smaller and more capable, by David Hambling, The Economist, Dec 14, 2017. (prepublication version, text only)
- [The Future of War: Robots Killing for $30], by Andreas Mink and Michael Furger, Neue Zurcher Zeitung am Sonntag, December 3, 2017.